On Tuesday we went to visit my friend Tiffany and her new baby girl Harper. Harper is almost 4 weeks old and Emma was very interested in watching her. Emma loves kids and loves to watch everything they do. Harper is super cute and we can't wait to "play" with her again. I wasn't with it enough to get a picture of the two of them. Emma did fall in love with Harper's swing so much, that we went with Janna that very same day to buy the same swing. This is the best thing so that I can shower in the morning instead of at night. She does NOT like to be left alone, so this swing is magical. Thanks Tiffany for letting us test it out!
After we played with Harper, we went to the Stern Center to visit Grandma (Janna) at work. We met all of her workmates who were very funny with Emma and all made her laugh. We got to see where Janna worked and then we went shopping!
When we were visiting Gramps (my Dad), his teaching partner came over with his wife and daughter Del. She was very interested in meeting Emma and sat on my Dad's lap to meet her. I missed most of this cute moment as I was looking for my Dad's camera that I couldn't find. The moment was unfortunately lost.
Sunday we had a barbeque to say goodbye to my cousin Adrienne. She is moving to California to go to vet school for 4 years. We are very excited for her, but we are so sad that she's moving so far away. She has been a huge help and visiter with Emma these past 16 weeks and we will miss her so much. This does give us an excuse to go to California though!
At the gathering, we decided to bring Emma swimming since it was so hot out. At first she wasn't quite sure of it, but she quickly figured out that being in the water is a lot of fun. The gang said they could hear her squealing all the way up at the house! Unfortunately we couldn't find a bathing suit quite small enough to fit her tiny little tush...
Friday Emma and I are going to Boston to visit my brother and Marlies since we missed his birthday last weekend. We're hoping to see our New Hampshire cousins, Andrew/Denise/Matty if their schedules allow on Friday or Saturday. We're still counting the days until we get to go to the Hamptons and meet the last of the NYC cousins! We're really sad that Dan can't come with us though since he has to work.
I almost forgot....when Emma was on her play mat for some tummy time, she rolled over onto her back all by herself! Look out world!
Quinn is my new friend!
About to take her first dip in the lake.
I'm not quite sure...
Swimming is actually fun!
Daddy's turn to swim with me.
I love Daddy!
Black-mail for her senior yearbook!
Swimming makes me sleepy....so sad about one of my favorites moving away :(

No comments:
Post a Comment