Emma has been going to school with me for inservice the past week. She has been really good but I'm pretty sure she whispered in my ear that she wanted me to stay home with her this year. Does anyone want to pay me to stay at home?!
Yesterday was Dan and my 3rd Anniversary, and 7 years together. What a fantastic 7 years it has been! Not only did I get a much appreciated Starbucks gift card, but Dan had flowers delivered to me at work (I didn't get them and have to go pick them up today), and he got swimming lessons for Emma and I to take for six weeks starting sometime in October. I am so excited about this because Emma loves the water. Thank you Dan!
5 months old and (almost) able to sit in the chair without falling over!
Emma loves the cats and now that she can reach out and grab them, look out!
Isn't she the cutest?!

2 comments:
Wow, she's really changed this month. So cute. 5 months is my favorite baby age... so enjoy it. Hope going back to work goes smoothly. -Aidan
Audrey & Dan: Emma is sooo beautiful! We're so happy for all of you. Good luck going back to work and getting into the routine again. Pat
Post a Comment