Thursday, December 30, 2010
24 Weeks
Today starts 24 weeks! Looking back at the pictures, it doesn't really seem like I'm getting any bigger from the previous week. Does it? This week the baby is steadily growing. It's gained over 6 ounces from last week, which puts it over a pound, and it's a foot long, as long as an ear of corn or a standard letter. Apparently taste buds are continuing to develop along with the brain this week. The lungs are beginning to develop the necessary means for breathing once it comes out. The baby's face is almost fully formed.
We're looking forward to ringing in the exciting new year with some wonderful friends this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
24 is my favorite number, so I'm sure it will be a great week for baby O! Don't fret Audrey, you're filling right out (in just the right place:-). A foot long, wow, it's as long as, well, a ruler! Happy New Year Audrey and Dan. Hope you had fun ringing in the year w/ wonderful friends. I KNOW good things are coming your way in 2011!!!
Post a Comment