Today marks 23 weeks into Baby O's existence! It's official that I am wearing maternity pants, which are so much more comfortable than stuffing myself into tight pants. I had to go buy a few pairs of new pants this week since I only had one pair of pants that currently fit. Thank God for elastic! I haven't been feeling very good for week or so; I haven't had my infusion for a while so I finally was able to get it on Monday and I'm already starting to feel a little better.
I'm still not sleeping and my back is already starting to hurt all the time :( Dan has started to help pull me off the couch when I have a hard time sitting up-who knew it was hard to bend over or sit up when you're pregnant?! We joked about needing a crane or a forklift for the next couple of months.
Something that I noticed on Monday night was that my belly button is getting shallower. I would have never noticed except my weekly baby update last week said that my belly button should pop out this week. It's still going to be a little while, however it's on it's way!
This week Baby O is over 11 inches long and weighs over a pound. At our ultrasound last week it weight exactly a pound and is in the 32% percentile for size. Things looked really good with the kidneys this time, so we feel much better now. I should be able to start to see squirming in my belly this week, the baby is starting to recognize sounds like a vacuum or dog barking and is hearing everything that goes on around it, and the blood vessels in the lungs are developing for breathing.



1 comment:
My belly button never popped. it just got flat. Being pregnant is weird. I love these updates BTW!
Post a Comment