![]() |
| The Covered Belly |
![]() |
| Starting to pop! |
Today is the over half-way mark at 21 weeks. I am feeling the baby kick all day long, especially when I'm sitting down (I'm probably squishing the baby with my non-maternity pants). I don't fit into maternity pants yet, but I'm thinking either this week or next week that will be changing. Last week I just start to actually look semi-pregnant. I must hide it well because I am 5 months pregnant and wearing my regular clothes...uncomfortably. Dan and I were given the option of finding out if it's a girl or a boy, but to people's dismay, we're not finding out.
Last week at 20 weeks, the baby was as long as a banana (10 inches from head to toe) and weight 10 1/2 ounces. This week the baby is 10 1/2 inches long, as long as a big carrot. It weighs 3/4 of a pound. This week the eyebrows and eyelids have completely formed. This is what he/she looks like right now:
It's hard to imagine this little being inside me, but I feel the kicks and movements to prove it. I'm also starting to eat like a teenage boy, so watch out if you eat a meal with me! Once I start popping out a little more, maybe it will be a little more real. This week we are going to order our crib, dresser, and rocking chair. We have another ultrasound on December 17th, so hopefully we'll have some updated pictures to post. Exciting stuff! Remember to vote and let us know if you think it will be a boy or a girl!
Some people are asking where we are registered. You can find both of our registries at www.target.com and search our names or you can go to www.kidstown.com and click on baby registries.



4 comments:
LOVE the belly!
So cool. Glad everything is going well and again congrats. ; )
I am so happy for the two of you!!!
I see a little bun in oven! Very cool, names?
Post a Comment