Today marks 33 weeks of baby cooking. I still have the same complaints (not sleeping at all, exhausted, not gaining weight, having a hard time eating etc.), but since nothing new has popped up, I'm not going to complain today. I did see a dietician on Monday who offered some suggestions for the last 7 weeks of pregnancy, but it's not rocket science and she didn't tell me anything I don't already know: I need to eat, I need to gain weight, I need the 5 food groups, and try different things. Thanks for the information. She gave me homework; to write down everything I put in my body and email it to her in a week to see if I've gained any weight.
So far I have a total weight gain of 3 lbs., which is less than what Baby O weighs right now. Last week it weighed 3.5 lbs, so this week we're looking at 4 lbs. or so (think of a pineapple). Baby's on track, which is all that matters I guess. Yesterday my rings went flying off my finger, but luckily I was at home and found them quickly. Maybe I should stop wearing them so I don't lose them? Most women stop wearing their rings right about now because they're too small for their hands, but I seem to have the opposite problem.
This weekend Dan started to paint the nursery. We chose a cream color called salt-water taffy, which is nice and neutral and will brighten the room up a bit. I'm standing in front of the first coat of paint in the above pictures, but it still needs another coat (great job so far Dan!). The furniture will be delivered next Friday after school, so I'm excited to see what the room will look like when it's kind of put together.


No comments:
Post a Comment