Sunday, March 11, 2012

11 Months Old

Well, 10  months was a pretty rough month for Emma.  She had the terrible Norovirus (extreme vomiting and diarrhea) for almost two weeks.  Just when she was getting better she got an ear infection.  She was put on Amoxicillin to clear it up. Instead, she was irritable and either had a rock-hard stomach and couldn't poop, or she had extreme diarrhea.  She slept terribly-we took turns sitting up with her in the chair when she was screaming all night.  Come to find out, she's allergic to Amoxicillin!  Poor baby, January to February was so tough on her, but she's still smiling and having fun.  I was scrolling through pictures, and these are the only ones we have for her 10th month of life since she (or we) spent most of it sick. Luckily, she seems like she's on the mend.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way!

 Eating can be exhausting!

Emma's homemade Valentine's Day cards for school.

Look how tall I am!  This is getting ready to go to school.  Look Grandma, I'm tall enough to wear my new fleece!

I love do anything on my tiger, especially reading while I'm naked.

Playing with Daddy is tiring! Note the pacifier hanging on for dear life.

Cheese!  Look at my new sweater that Grandpa's friend made for me!

It's my turn to take a picture!


Tired our after music class.  Dancing and singing is hard work!

 Modeling my new "Super Grover" pajamas.

My toes sure are tasty!

This is the monitor we use to listen for Emma when she's sleeping.  One morning, this was the last image it captured when the camera was shut off.  Paranormal Activity anyone?

1 comment:

eguzowski said...

WOW, Spring can't come fast enough for your family! Emma is so cute!